||Frisbee Ultimate most closely resembles soccer in play style. Players throw a frisbee to teammates in an attempt to cross the goal line.
- On catching a frisbee, you have three steps to stop (may change due to weather).
- You must give a thrower distance to throw, generally about arms length (at Winter Camp we measure this with an attempted thunk on the head. If you get thunked you were too close)
- If the Frisbee hits the ground it goes to the team that didn't throw it.
- If the thrower takes too long and you can count to 5 mississipi loudly he has to give you the frisbee.
- The person with the frisbee may move only one of his feet once he has stopped.
- If your team catches it in the opponents goal, you win
Notes and Comments
The design and content of this page Copyright (C) 1997-2002 by Steve Donohue for the Winter Camp Future Society
If you believe we are using copyrighted material, please contact the webmaster
All rights reserved