Winter Camp XXVI - 2002
The meeting started at about 7:15 at stately Rein manor. There was 1 youth (Ethan) and 5 adults (Steve, Dave, John, Paul, and Brad) on hand.
We reviewed the dead and live meal lists, then decided (after some debate) that it would be better to just pick a meal for each slot rather than vote them in then try to fit them. The decision making process went well and it did a good job of compensating for our voter shortage. Several meal themes were created on the spot and there was only one serious argument which involved only the advisers.
There were a few meals which needed additional work and a few items were determined to be of "general" interest. Some work assignments were made:
- Dave Milon agreed to research some basic ingredients to use in creating the Ark Meal, which is a cooking contest similar to Iron Chef.
- John Howey agreed to find additional easy dishes for use in a Cajun meal.
- Paul Kupser reported that he had 35 gallons of beverages for use at camp.
- Steve Donohue agreed to find more items for the G vs E meal and to construct the Jackpot Grits spinner. Several good ideas were offered and the spinner may be useful for other activities
- Dave and John are going to work on improvements to the Hooter's Meal.
Existing activities were discussed only briefly and everyone wondered if anyone had a bingo ball randomizer for Arrowmen Bingo. Mark Bollman--> was deemed a likely suspect.
The design and content of this page Copyright (C) 1997-2001 by Steve Donohue for the Winter Camp Future Society
If you believe we are using copyrighted material, please contact the webmaster
All rights reserved