Winter Camp XXVI - 2002
Currently, we plan to have Winter Camp XXVI and that's close to all we know other than the following:
- Ethan Rein has declared himself youth leader.
- As of 7:30 pm WCST on December 30, 2001, Steve Donohue will be the adviser.
- It will be at D-A Scout Ranch, December 27-31 using at Beaver Creek, Clearwater and Midway cabins
- Minutes of the first planning meeting are available as is the tentative Activity Schedule.
- Minutes of the second Planning Meeting, held November 10 at stately Rein manner are available.
- There will be a review and continuation of planning November 29, 2002 at Steve Donohue's house beginning at 1:00 pm.
- The Registration Form is now available.
- Use the Schedule to comment on the various activities if you have ideas or suggestions.
- The beginning of the Roster has been posted
The Winter Camp Manual for XXVI is online in pdf format. Also available is a file with only the new pages for those who already have a manual.
Feel free to post your thoughts and comments on planning for Winter Camp XXVI!
Check out what everyone else is saying:
E-mail addresses and names are not guaranteed to be who they say they are.
That being said, we should tell you that the webmaster can tell who said what.
Pre-Camp At Camp Post-Camp
The design and content of this page Copyright (C) 1997-2001 by Steve Donohue for the Winter Camp Future Society
If you believe we are using copyrighted material, please contact the webmaster
All rights reserved