Winter Camp: The Movie
City Workers Ed & Adam have made a gruesome discovery -- there's dead man lying on the frozen surface of the lake. They report it to their supervisor and ask him for guidance.
Being a charitable sort, he tells the two of them to get back to work. Finally, when it becomes clear that they aren't going to get any work done while the stiff is there, he decides to lend a hand.
The three of them try to move the body; one of the more interesting sequences includes trying to "pry" the body off the ice using a snow shovel.
The three of them are unable to budge him.
Behind the Scenes
- Dave was insist that as supervisor, he had to have a cup of coffee to be believable. Steve lay on the ice covered in snow for more than ten minutes while Dave went back to the cabin for coffee.
- This scene contains the only obvious spot of the corpse moving as Steve tries to help them move him
- Playing a city worker was no stretch for "Big" Ed Parsons; it was his goal to work for the DPW.
- Adam Pezet played the other city worker
- Dave Woods was their supervisor
- Steve Donohue was the stiff.
The design and content of this page Copyright (C) 1997-2000 by Steve Donohue for the Winter Camp Future Society
If you believe we are using copyrighted material, please contact the webmaster
All rights reserved