Winter Camp: The Movie
Lt. Dan and his assistant Mark meet up with Dr. Ron and his assistant Mark.
Dr. Ron offers donuts for both cops, but Lt. Dan loses his when he sees the grisly remains of another accident victim. Dr. Ron takes the leftovers.
Behind the Scenes
- This is probably the funniest scene in the whole movie as the four of them play off each other perfectly
- At one point there's a conversation that goes:
Lt. Dan: I understand you've got a big stiff here
Dr. Ron: Yeah and I got a dead body too
I have seen the movie dozens of times with scores of people. Only one person did not laugh uproariously at Dr. Beast's joke; his wife. Could she know something we don't? Could it be that this is "no laughing matter" for her?
- Even though the whole movie is filmed during daylight, Mark has that flashlight in hand the whole time
- We had our Lt. Dan way before Forrest Gump
- Dan Bollman plays Lt. Dan Columbo (the only character with a last name in the whole movie
- Mark Hunt plays his able assistant
The design and content of this page Copyright (C) 1997-2000 by Steve Donohue for the Winter Camp Future Society
If you believe we are using copyrighted material, please contact the webmaster
All rights reserved